Date: Friday, October 30th
Location: North Lakes Park; 2001 W Windsor Dr, Denton, TX 76207; NORTH SIDE OF WINDSOR, IF YOU END UP AT TENNIS COURTS, GO ACROSS THE STREET!
Virtual Meet - Predictions based on season average
Participating Schools: Plano East, Plano, Plano West, Hebron, Marcus, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Coppell
The bus will leave Plano East at 6:05 AM! Arrive at Plano East no later than 5:50 AM to help with loading equipment!
Race Times are exact! Please plan to arrive at the park no later than 75 minutes before your race!
9 AM - Varsity Girls
9:30 AM - Varsity Boys
***Break to Clear Park
10:30 AM - JV Girls
11:00 AM - JV Boys
Bus ETA for pickup - 1:30 PM
Pack everything TONIGHT (THURSDAY). Over prepare, bring everything you think you MIGHT need. It will be COLD, but nice if you are bundled up!
- Black team shirt
- Extra socks
- Water bottle
- Individual snacks/drinks
- Athletes are responsible for their own 64 oz - 1-gallon water jug throughout the season. Mandatory for practice and meets.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when not warming up, racing, or cooling down. All spectators must wear masks when 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Temperature checks need to be done FROM HOME and fill our daily questionnaire prior to arriving to meet.
- Please only ride the bus if you NEED a ride! Parents must drive students to meet, students can not drive themselves to and/or from. We recommend families drive to the meet with their son/daughter to limit unnecessary contact with the team.
- Students can ride with other families if specified through this form.
Reminder about spectators: We are asked to encourage “no spectators” at the race on Friday. That being said, this is a public park and we are supposed to keep all those who are not racing or coaching off the Levee or around the team camp areas. Please encourage your parents to follow through with these restrictions.